- Drinks Traders Ltd collects information about you when you email or request information or make an enquiry about goods, services or make a general enquiry at www.thorntonperry.com. Drinks Traders will not rent, sell, or share information about you (the user) with anyone. Any other data collected on the site is purely for the purpose of running the site and will not be shared, rented or sold.
- We will not distribute any email addresses to any third party or associated company of Drinks Traders Ltd or use them for anything other than their intended purpose.
- We reserve the right to send users certain marketing communications relating to the Drinks Traders range of services, unless they have opted out of this service.
- Drinks Traders Ltd may set and access basic cookies on your computer as a site user. These cookies are used purely to enhance your user experience and are kept to a minimum. Most cookies are session cookies that expire and are removed when you end your session. You are free to turn cookies off using your browser settings but certain sections of the site will no longer work without cookies enabled.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Drinks Traders Ltd may update this policy. We will notify about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a notice on www.thorntonperry.com